Ray J. Chen
Full-Stack (front-end and back-end) C#.NET Solution Developer
Main IT publication with open source solution code (C#/C++/C): I went to India, England, Italy and China to demo the solutions, to answer questions and to make friends (2009-2012)
• R. J. Chen, K. S. Reschke and H. Hu, " Design and Analysis of a Tree-Backtracking Algorithm for Multiset and Pure Permutations ," International Workshop on Combinatorial Algorithms ( IWOCA 2012 ), Kalasalingam University, India, LNCS 7643, pp. 288-292 , July 19-21, 2012. Open source solution code
• R. J. Chen, K. S. Reschke and M. Tong, “ Simulation and analysis of a mean response time upper-bound for homogeneous fork/join queues,” UKSim-AMSS 13th International Conference on Modeling and Simulation, Cambridge University, England, pp. 430-435, March 30 - April 1, 2011. Open source solution code
• R. J. Chen and M. Tong, “ Analysis and simulation for a mean response time hybrid solution to homogeneous fork/join queues,” Proceedings of UKSim 4th European Modelling Symposium on Mathematical Modelling and Simulation, Pisa, Italy, pp. 322-327, Nov. 17-19, 2010. Open source solution code
• R. J. Chen, K. S. Reschke and M. Tong, “ A solution of average time for pure and multiset permutations,” Proceedings of IEEE ICIE 2009, Taiyuan, China, pp. 509-513, July 10-11, 2009 . (Awarded as a best paper ). Open source solution code
--- SCI Magzine Publication ---
• R. J. Chen, “ An upper bound solution for homogeneous fork/join queuing systems,” IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 874-878, May 2011 . Open source solution code
• R. J. Chen, “ A hybrid solution of fork/join synchronization in parallel queues ,” IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 12, no. 8, pp. 829-845, August 2001.
------- Earlier publication below -------
• R. J. Chen, Editor-in-chief of a database programming book . 1988
Note: Projects always have something new; however, I could adapt myself quickly to the new teams/skills and always made projects work very well (the goals).